[EVENT] KLN's World Tour!
- onSeptember 28, 2018
- byKorean Literature Now
KLN travels all over the world!
KLN's adorable mascot fell in love with Korean literature and is doing a world-tour. In September, it even visited the 2018 Brooklyn Book Festival in New York!
If you noticed the cute tote bags, buttons, and stickers that were distributed at the KLN event and wanted to get your hands on them, here is a way! Share photos of KLN in different parts of the world and win awesome gifts.
Here's what you need to do
1. Take a photo of KLN’s 10th Anniversary Special issue and share it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. It could show the cover, your favorite pages, or KLN website—anything that has to do with the Special issue.
* Important: Please make sure that your photo includes local symbols—it could be a place, a building, or an object. Also, when you post on your account, enter the following hashtags. #KoreanLiteratureNow #KLN #10thAnniversary #KLNatTEN #KLNsWorldTour #KLNtravels #Event
2. Submit URL(s) of your post along with the email address at the following link: http://bitly.kr/klnworldtour
Increase your chances of winning!
1. When sharing on your social media, remember to set your post and/or profile to public so that our team can verify your post(s) and qualify you for the event.
2. The more photos you share, the greater your chances of winning. You get bonus points if you include all the given hashtags!
3. Those with registered account with KoreanLiteratureNow.com will be considered first, so make sure to put in your registered email address when submitting your form.
Prizes and Winner Announcement
Contest duration: October 2 to November 4, 2018
Announcement: November 12, 2018
30 lucky people will be chosen among the participants will get our EXCLUSIVE TOTE BAG!
Winners will be notified individually by email. (Remember to check your spam mail.)
- Winners will only be contacted through the email they used to register at our website.
- Please reply to the notification so that we can send you the prize.
- Winners will be automatically disqualified if they fail to respond after being notified.
- Please note that the winner is responsible for any additional taxes or deductions that may apply.